Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fine Motor Skills.....

Working on cutting, gluing and following directions.



DSC09798


DSC09816

DSC09815
Gotta love that tongue!!!

DSC09819

DSC09822

These cutting sheets are from a book by Kumon. They are wonderful products and we are enjoying using a few different work books [I promise I'll post more when I have the type to write]

and today on our walk......we were looking for different color leaves for a project.
DSC09863









This child just loves to learn. Everyday she wakes up excited and tells me "homeschool me Mommy".......and we spend our days learning, exploring and doing.

I have written up our curriculmn, but have to find a few minutes [Ok, a 1/2 hour to hour] block of time to type them in here. I have been finding many resources online and at the library.

One that I wanted to share works with the program we are using called "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" SRA DISTAR ~Siegfriend Engelmann

They are worksheets that go along with the lessons in the book. Manuscript Hand Writing

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tammy, I would love them if you can xerox them, or if you let me know the source I might be able to find the resource at our libray.

Kris, no, I buy the books at our local book store. I don't have the book infront of me right now, but tomorrow I'll post a link to the website for the books. They are so much fun and I think each book is about $5.95.