Friday, November 03, 2006

Beginning Reading....

Emma Sage is so very excited to be reading....yes, she is reading. It is the beginning steps of reading, using sight words and picture clues, but she is reading, and this little girl has to sit everyone down and read to them. She loves this book, I like Stars! and so do I!!!

Enjoy my little girls bed time story to you.........








She was very tired at this point in the evening, so her words are soft and a bit 'muddled' but I will try and video tape her today when her diction will be much better, but she had asked me to tape her reading as she is just so proud of herself and loves looking at the video clip! {I am so proud of her also!}

The one thing I prayed for when she was born and it was confirmed that she had T21 was that she would master the gift of reading.....as reading is so very important to me in my life [it is a treasure that transends all treasures, to beable to pick up a book and read a story] so to see her crasping these beginning concepts has this Momma's heart so full of joy and happiness!

1 comments:

Miss Magic said...

Wow -- that made my hear soar! She's such a fantastic reader...soon she'll be writing her own works for other kiddos :-). Yeah Emma Sage. You are one fantastic five year old!